Join Team Tacklit
About the company
Tacklit’s mission is to be a game-changer in digital health, specifically mental health. We harness the power of technology to help more people who struggle to live a happier and healthier life.
Tacklit is a rapidly expanding international mental health SaaS company with offices in Australia, UK, Malaysia and launching in the USA now.
Tacklit has a well experienced founding team including ex seek COO & multiple billion dollar startup CEO’ as investors, we are looking for talented, passionate and driven people who will help us become a global leader.
What you'll do
- Help millions of people get access to proactive, personalised and outcome driven mental health care.
What you bring
- High level of enthusiasm and energy. You are a self-starter with a positive mindset and look for solutions to problems as they arise.
- Demonstrated track record of meeting and exceeding KPIs and targets.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent organisational and time management skills.
- Openness to receiving and implementing feedback. You value coaching as it helps you develop.
- Motivation to grow and develop your career with Tacklit.
Perks & benefits
We are proud of our people-first values, and strive to make Tacklit a fantastic place to work and develop your career. This role offers;
- Generous salary plus attractive benefits including uncapped OTE
- Employee Stock Options so you own a piece of the company.
- Generous annual leave + an additional monthly mental wellness day for you to recharge.
- Access to the tools you need to do your best work. Work on new equipment, licence the software you need.
- Flexible working, with ability to work from home mixed with our modern offices in Melbourne.
- Work with, and learn from, a talented distributed global team on global problems.